Joshua Dennis – Tenor Latest Blog Posts
- Not Giving a F**K About AuditioningI just finished a book called, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F**k. During the entire book, I couldn't help but think about how this practice can be used in my life. Well, in the opera world, audition season is among us and I need to learn how to practice not giving a f**k … Read more
- How To Become an Opera Singer in Five Easy Steps!Some rights reserved by Ted Drake Okay, I know this title is misleading. It's not that easy, but I will show you five easy steps that have helped me to become the opera singer that I am today. Here are some inside tips on that have changed my life. So, What are the Five Steps on How … Read more
- #MeToo in Opera: It Was A Different Time ThenIn the wake of the newest Placido Domingo investigation, I feel like I need to say something. “It was a different time then” is not an excuse! It’s a cop-out! #MeToo in the world of opera right now is alive and strong and it's exactly what we need so that in 50 years from now … Read more
- One Kind Gesture Made Me Kinder.What I do know is that a straight forward honest compliment feels great. I straight forward dishonest compliment feels great too! Being nice feels great!
- The 10X rule: Part 1The 10X rule basically means WORK 10 TIMES HARDER THAN ANYONE ELSE! There is a caveat, though. You should also set your goals much higher than you normally would or are comfortable with than usual. For instance, if you want to make $1000 per week, why not 10X rule it and set your goal for … Read more
Welcome to my site. I am an operatic tenor named Joshua Dennis. Since you are here, please wander around. While you are here, enjoy this favorite clip of mine. Press play below to see Utah Opera’s Romeo et Juliette! Once you’ve done that you can read through my blog. In addition, there is much more to be seen in the menu. In the menu, for instance, you’ll see videos, my bio, audio, and pictures. Enjoy!
Videos and Audio Clips
Have you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on the road most of the year? What it’s like to have a career performing? Or simply wanted to know what opera singers were like? Then you’ve come to the right place.
For more blogs please subscribe. Once you do, you will get updates. For instance, you can hear first hand about new gigs. You will be the first to know about new blog posts as well. So, what are you waiting for? Subscribe!
And don’t forget to search around my website. Click here to listen to my performances on my Audio and Video site!
Please don’t be afraid to send my a little note or contact me for any reason. Go to the menu or click here to send me a little love!